Come Home to Building 3 – Cat Friendly!
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 11am – 3pm
Where: 1833 Salton Road
All are Welcome!
Midtown Club Suites was carefully and practically designed, while still prioritizing the wish list of a future resident, we are pleased to feature 9′ high ceilings throughout, large patio spaces for outdoor living, over-sized windows to let in natural light, in-suite laundry and storage, and open-concept living with an eating bar in all kitchens.
We also believe that life was meant to enjoy in the warmth of your home interior, but also for thriving in the great outdoors! That is why we are making a fuss about our MIDTOWN CLUB SUITES outdoor amenities, and creating a private park-like setting right outside your window. The Building Site Map gives you a glimpse of the carefully designed details which include spacious lawn areas for relaxing with a book or playing a game of bocci.
Our most popular floor-plan is the 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom twin-master. Enjoy 2 master bedrooms, with huge walk-through closets into their own bathrooms. We only have a couple left and they are being featured this Wednesday – stop by and take a tour. Prices starting at $1,550!
1 bedroom – $1,295
1 & den – $1,395
2 bed – $1,550
Midtown Club Suites ALSO Offers:
1. All units come with 1 year free – internet, cable & home phone package
2. Ask about parking incentives that are going on!
3. Cats are allowed in building 3, all three buildings are smoke free
4. There are FOB accessed bike rooms in the underground parade
5. Building 2 has a fitness & amenity room and can be “reserved” for group use, has fireplace and full kitchen.
6. All patios are individually sprinklered for resident’s safety
7. Beautiful and expansive gardens and lawn area – gated and for resident’s use only.
8. Amazing location! Steps away from 50+ shops & services, near parks, UFV, the Hospital, and more!
9. Beautifully laid-out suites, open-concept living, big windows, and covered patios!
9. Plus… full-time on-site management that shows “we care about where you live!”